Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Epic Fail

So I failed miserably at updating everyday.  But lets just say that this has been the worst couple days ever...for reasons that will not be disclosed.  In the meantime..I will do a big update for the past 6 days that I have failed to entertain/inform you about.  Here we go...

1.  I hate my internship and don't really know what to do.  I have officially decided that fashion and magazine work combined is not for me.

2.  This weekend was my friend carly's 21st birthday.  We will leave it at that because too many things happened that we do not need to talk about

3.  I also watched my baby girls this weekend and Parker on Sunday night.

4.  My Jets lost to the Steelers (rapists)...I was pretty sad but that is okay they tried and had a good second half.

5.  My favorite fruit stand came back today...its a block from my apartment and I am super excited.

6.  I had a conversation with a 76 year old man at 4 am at dunkin donuts on saturday night..the first thing he said to Nikki and I was "I am not drunk or perverted"  I responded with..."Why are you awake now" and he said "I was at a bar" and I then said "and really you are not drunk...explain that one to me"...then he proceeded to tell me all about his dead wife and children..and he showed me their photos.

7.  I am in class right now and should probably be paying attention to the movie we are watching.  We are watching Man on Wire...oh Writing New York..you were a useless class.

xoxo
-T

No comments:

Post a Comment