Sunday, January 9, 2011

J-E-T-S Jets! Jets! Jets!

I don't particularly want to bore you, but today was uneventful and unexciting...aside from my Jets beating the Colts!  This post apparently didn't upload yesterday but oh well.   I went with Melissa yesterday down to Canal Street because she was looking for a bag...of course we didn't find one there.  The people down there are way to sketchy for me...definitely not much of a fan.  After that my amazing Aunt, Uncle, and cousins, got me a gift card for my birthday to Steve Madden.  I must have been lucky or something because I got to the store and they were having a great sale, two boots in particular that I have had my eye on for quite some time were part of the sale...and I was able to buy both!  I was extremely happy, to the point of being giddy (I know...I'm a dork).  It amazes me how shoes can make a girl so happy...but hey they do the job!

side note: Do not ever go to 16 Handles...well unless you want to become extremely addicted, with a belly hanging over your jeans.  It is too delicious for its own good.  I have a serious yogurt addiction...not the kind that my roommate Nikki has, ya know the healthy kind that you eat with fruit and maybe some granola.  I like the good stuff...the thick and creamy FROZEN YOGURT that you load up with fattening toppings.  Yep we definitely went there last night after the Jets game..I guess its better to eat that then have multiple beers as a sign of celebration.  Anyway, I am rambling, but for real, diet starts Monday because I can not allow myself to get attached to this goodness.

Have a goodnight lovas!

-T

No comments:

Post a Comment